The Google Chrome Cloud to Butt extension continues to be the best internet thing in my life.
fantasy football, football fantasy.
ANOTHER ANATOMY POST! Only three vertebrate groups have successfully evolved flight: Birds, Bats, and Pterosaurs, which are NOT dinosaurs, and are an extremely diverse group of reptiles! Pterodactyl is not the only one. However, birds ARE dinosaurs. Avian dinosaurs!
Wings are not some extra structure you tack on to a creature and somehow the arms go away— they ARE arms. Think about that when you are designing creatures with wings and also giving them arms. That means your creature has six limbs.
Next anatomy post: The anatomy and evolution of DRAGONS. If you guys have any requests, feel free to send them in!
1. “Sir? SIR!? Sir, did you just leave a baby on my doorstep and ring the bell?”
2. “Sir, don’t walk away from me, is this your baby?”
3. “Sir, that bush is too small to hide your whole body. I can see you!”
4. “No I did not just ‘find a miracle baby’, this is your baby that you left on my door and then ran away and jumped behind a little bush.”
5. “Finders keepers doesn’t apply to babies. I’m calling the police.”